Methodists' Corners, located at the intersection of Prindle-Booth and Smith Stewart roads, is the historic place name of the site of the first Methodist Church building in Vienna Township. The church building was erected in 1820, making it the oldest ecclesiastical structure in the Township before it was razed in 1999. The building had been moved about 300 hundred feet west of its original site and was used for a time as a school until the Munson-Carey school building (Vienna School Number 3) was erected on Niles-Vienna Road. William C. Munson recalled that he walked about two miles to school at Methodists' Corners before the new schoolhouse was built near his family's farm. The church building was then used as a private dwelling into the 1980s.