Government‎ > ‎Vienna Post Office‎ > ‎

Chadwick Post Office

The Chadwick Post Office served the area around the intersection of King-Graves (now King-Graves) and Ridge Roads from 1898 to 1903. The intersection was known as Chadwick Corners.


This article is adapted from Carley Cooper O'Neill, "Government," in Vienna, Ohio, "Where We Live and Let Live": Town 4, Range 2 of the Connecticut Western Reserve (Apollo, PA: Closson Press, 1999), p. 113.