Shoff's Dance Hall was located on the south side of Warren-Sharon Road east of Vienna Center. It was owned by Fred Shoff.
This early twentieth-century postcard not only shows Shoff's Hall but also an unpaved Warren-Sharon Road.
This article is adapted from Fred L. Martin and James Bradley, "A Genealogical History of Vienna," in Vienna, Ohio, Where We Live and Let Live: Town 4, Range 2 of the Connecticut Western Reserve (Apollo, PA: Closson Press, 1999), p. 66.
 Fred Shoff was born to Irvin and Rosetta Vinton Shoff on March 11, 1880, in Hartford Township, Trumbull County, Ohio. He died on December 30, 1959. His grandfather Aaron Shoff was postmaster at Payne's Corners.