Businesses‎ > ‎

Humason Ford

F. H. Humason sold Lincolns, Fords and Fordson tractors in Vienna until July 4, 1927 when he sold the business to H. L. Viets and Leon L. Rogers.  They formed Viets Motor Company.




This entry is adapted from Vera Viets Burns in Vienna, Ohio, "Where We Live and Let Live": Town 4, Range 2 of the Connecticut Western Reserve (Apollo, PA: Closson Press, 1999), p. 266.

Photo contributed by Gary Landis.